Sunday, March 14, 2010

attack of the drive-by fundamentalist

So...tearing everything down this afternoon, thinking that the ghost of Christian past was now a thing of my past, when up on the roof there arose such a clatter...I wondered to myself "Oh crap...whatsa matta!" Then what did my wondering eye gaze upon? But a tall ghostly man with a frown once upon.

He came up to me with a glint in his eye, his breath smelled like sulphur...well okay...apple pie. He spoke of his desire to correct my theology, and I thought to myself..."Oh man, I gotsta pee." I read his wordy note and I thought to myself, he truly, really, honestly believes I might be going to hell. His words were confused, his grammar atrocious, his attitude much like those who are bragadocious. His context confused, his motives unclear, I wondered aloud "Where can I find a beer."

Then out of my mind a thought as a mist, "Oh crap, I've been attacked...by a driveby fundamentalist!"

No comments:

Post a Comment